SpaceClaim enables customer-facing engineers to rapidly create and modify 3D models, producing better responses to RFP’s and achieving higher win rates. The SpaceClaim user interface allows both non-CAD experts and seasoned CAD professionals to add customer value by working with customers in 3D during the concept iteration and proposal phase of new business development.
Check out this demo video for a great example of how SpaceClaim can help you increase your bid modeling win rate.
Challenges of Bid Modeling
Internal time and resource constraints often rush proposal work and prevent sales and business development organizations from putting together the most compelling bids and proposals. Traditional CAD software was designed to create detailed manufacturing documentation, not for fast concept iteration and real-time collaborative work with prospects. Yet, without using 3D up-front, it can be difficult to forecast costs and create a compelling proposal.
SpaceClaim for Bid ModelingSpaceClaim 3D models and renderings are invaluable tools for improving communication with prospects, speeding up your proposal process, understanding your production costs, and increasing your win ratio. SpaceClaim’s unique user interface enables engineers supporting new business development efforts to quickly create and modify 3D models to improve their proposal process in areas that include:
- Merging customer data, supplier components, and in-house CAD data in one environment
- Creating new concept models quickly and easily that you can share with your customers, R&D engineers, CAE analysts, and the CAD team
- Pinpointing product costs and enabling you to bid low while maintaining profitability
- Reducing time-to-market by creating clear 3D specifications for the detailed-design teams
- Collaborating in real-time with your prospects
Business Benefits of using SpaceClaim for Bid Modeling
- Respond to a higher volume of RFP’s
- Bid more accurately and increase win ratio by as much as 50%
- Enable engineers (and other non-CAD specialists) to work in 3D to support business growth
- Reduce concept development phase of proposal by more than 60%
- Faster time-to-market with a more streamlined detailed design process
- Low TCO (total cost of ownership) with strong ROI (return on investment) and fast pay back